Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Greenfields, Shrewsbury
The first Wesleyan Methodist chapel built in Greenfields was a tin tabernacle erected in 1890 by Mr. Harris, to serve the growing local population. It was replaced by the present chapel opened in 1908. This chapel is built in the gothic style, of brick with stone dressings, and has a tower and spire. The building is still in use by the Methodist Church in 2018.