Salvation Army Citadel, Salters Lane, Coleham, Shrewsbury
The first known mention of Salvationists in Shrewsbury is in 1886 when a small group were meeting in the former Baptist Chapel on Wyle Cop which they rented for £1 a week. They also held meetings in an auction room in Barker Street.
In 1920 they rented the Congregational Gospel Mission Room in Coleham, which they bought in 1961. This is where they still meet in 2020.
Grid ref: SJ 496120