Snailbeach Primitive Methodist Chapel
Snailbeach Primitive Methodist Chapel

The foundation stone of this Primitive Methodist chapel was laid in 1876 and the chapel opened in August of that year. It was built at a cost of about 480. It has its own burial ground attached. It is still in use in 2017 as a Methodist chapel.
Grid ref: SJ 371020

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here