SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Priorslee Road, Snedshill [former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Priorslee Road, Snedshill
The Wesleyan Methodists built a chapel here in 1850. It had sittings for about 300 worshippers. There were 143 at their morning service on Census Sunday in March 1851, and 256 at their evening service. In 1852 the congregation broke away to form a Wesleyan Reformers church, which later became part of the United Methodist Free Church
Grid ref: SJ 705100

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.


To return to the main page, click here