[former] Somerwood Primitive Methodist Chapel, Rodington parish
This small brick-built chapel (22½ ft x 18 ft) was erected in 1859 at a cost of £97 11s. 2½d. The chapel opened on 5th June with the preaching of three sermons and the following day 130 people shared a celebratory tea. The building was registered as a place of religious worship in 1862. It was still being listed in local directories until 1941. The chapel closed between 1949 and 1956 & by 1958 it was known as "Chapel House"; the building has been converted to residential use.