[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Chapel street, St. George's [former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Chapel Street,
St. George's, Telford

This chapel, built in the Italianate style, has no datestone or commemorative stone. It was built by the Wesleyans in 1863 to replace the Nabb chapel, Wrockwardine Wood. Additional rooms were built at the back later. By 1964 the chapel had closed. By 2003 the building was being used by the British Red Cross Shropshire Branch, Training & Conference Centre.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

Photograph © Brian Houghton 2003.

To return to the main page, click here