[former] Stiperstones Primitive Methodist Chapel, Perkinsbeach Dingle
Methodist "Revival Services" were held at Perkins's Beach in January 1867. This chapel was built in 1869. The commemorative stone has the inscription "P.M.C. 1869". The chapel was registered for the solemnization of marriages on 30th June 1956. The building was sold in the early 1990s and is now converted to residential use and called "The Old Chapel". The view on the left is taken from the road, but the distant view of the other side shows the former chapel more as it must have looked in its chapel days.
Grid ref: SJ 363003
There are four photographs taken in 1990 of the chapel before its conversion, deposited in Shropshire Archives.