[former] Stitt Primitive Methodist Chapel, Ratlinghope
Very little is known about this chapel as yet. The Shrewsbury Chronicle reported in August 1870 that fund-raising was taking place to build a chapel. Land had been promised as well as a considerable sum of money. Shropshire Archives contains collection books and lists of trustees and notes on trust deeds for the chapel at Stitt 1880-92. Circa 1920 collections were made to purchase an army hut for the congregation. No chapel is marked on any of the large-scale O.S. maps of Stitt.
Grid ref: SO 402984