SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, St.Martin's
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Ellesmere Road, St. Martin's

This chapel which has no datestone or commemorative stone, was opened in December 1914, and replaced the previous chapel on the same site which had been built in 1852. It was still in use as a Methodist Chapel in 2017.
Grid ref: SJ326368

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here