[former] Stoke St.Milborough Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This small stone-built chapel was erected in 1842. It had seating for 80 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 23 worshippers at their afternoon service and 5 at their evening one. The chapel closed in 1922 when a new chapel opened at Clee Stanton. By 2003 it had been converted into residential use & was called the Old Chapel. The chapel formed the right-hand side of the building. The inscriptions on both of the commemorative stones have been covered up.
Grid ref: SO 568828