[former] Stoke St. Milborough Primitive Methodist Chapel
This small brick-built chapel (measuring 24 ft by 18 ft.) was erected in 1842 at a cost of £67. It opened on the 15th May 1842 and was described at the time as "neat and commodious". The commemorative stone above the central window has the inscription "PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL 1842" on it. In 1851 the chapel had seating for 90 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 30 worshippers at their afternoon service and 40 at their evening one. The chapel closed in 1972 and was deregistered as a place of worship on 19th February 1980. By 2003 it had been converted into a shop. In 2017 it was a holiday home available for rent.
Grid ref: SO 567824