SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] St. David's Presbyterian Church of Wales, Shrewsbury [former] St. David's Presbyterian Church of Wales, Belmont, Shrewsbury
This chapel, designed by Cecil Fillmore of West Bromwich was opened in 1936, and replaced the lecture hall of the 1905 building, which had been used for religious services, This chapel was still in use in 2004 but in June 2005 it was put up for sale. In 2010 it was converted into 4 apartments & called "Belmont Mansions". For a view of the chapel interior, click here
Grid ref: SJ492123

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here