[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Tilstock
This chapel was built in 1837 and registered as a place of religious worship on 20th October 1838 by Josh. Walford of Whitchurch. In the 1851 Religious Census it was reported that it had space for 90 worshippers. There were 47 attendances at their afternoon service and 60 at their evening one. The chapel and an adjoining dwelling house and the land were sold in 1971. The building was de-registered as a place of worship on 26th February 1971.
Grid ref: SJ 547379