Zion Hill Primitive Methodist Chapel, Little London Lane, Trefonen
Little is known at present about this chapel, except that it was not there in 1874 (according to an old O.S. map). It was reported in the "Wellington Journal" of 29th May 1880 that funds were being raised for a new chapel at Trefonen, and the chapel was in existence by 1895. The building was no longer used for religious purposes by 1925; in 2006 the building was used as a garage.