[former] Twitchen Primitive Methodist Chapel, Clunbury
This chapel was built in 1833 by the Primitive Methodists and was opened by Hugh Bourne himself on 22nd December 1833. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 25 worshippers at their afternoon service and 35 at their evening one. It is now almost unrecognisable as a chapel as it has been converted to residential use before 1993 and much altered.
Grid ref: SO 370793