[former] Upper Hayton Primitive Methodist Chapel.
This is a photograph of the chapel in its pristine state, taken between 1908 and 1932. The central memorial plaque above the pulpit names John Bengry who died in 1908. The memorial tablet was taken down by his two great grandsons in 2000 and is now deposited at Englesea Brook Chapel and Museum of Primitive Methodism. To return to the view of the derelict interior, click here. Grid ref: SJ 518809