[former] Upper Netchwood Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Ditton Priors
This Wesleyan chapel, which is now totally derelict and in very poor condition, was erected 1861 and closed between 1940 and 1955. This photograph was taken about 2-3 years ago, but the situation has improved a little. For a modern photograph (March 2005) click here. For a view of the datestone, click here. Before the chapel was built, the congregation met in a private house. There is no burial ground attached.
Grid ref: SO 608923.