Vron Gate Primitive Methodist Chapel
This small brick-built chapel was erected in 1877. The foundation stones were laid on the 21st June 1877. In April 1897 Minsterley Quarterly Meeting asked permission to sell Vron Gate chapel as is was "of no use. The mortgagee has called up his money and interest to the amount of £110. It was decided to appoint a deputation to confer with the Minsterley minister and circuit steward and report." The following year they borrowed £100 from the Oddfellows Lodge. The chapel is still in use in 2018 by the Methodists.
Grid ref: SJ 328098