|[former] Bethel Primitive Methodist Chapel, Wattlesborough Heath|
This small brick-built chapel was erected in 1853 off the west side of Wigmore Lane. It was replaced forty years later in 1893 by a new bigger chapel on the main road through Wattlesborough. The old chapel is much altered, in poor condition and used only for storage. Fortunately the commemorative plaque is still visible on the gable end.
Grid ref: SJ 354116