SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel, Wattlesborough Heath
Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel, Wattlesborough Heath

This chapel was erected in 1893 and was still in use in 2017. It replaced a former chapel situated 100 yds. away down Wigmore Lane. For a photograph of the former chapel click here.Grid ref: SJ353117

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here