[former] Webscott Primitive Methodist Chapel, Myddle
This little stone-built chapel is now used for storage. Its datestone gives the date of erection as 1842, and in 1851 it had seating for 80 worshippers. On Census Sunday there were 15 worshippers at their morning service, 71 at their afternoon service and 54 at their evening one. The chapel was still in use in 1948. It is not yet known exactly when it closed. By 2016 the chapel had been extended at the rear & been converted to a dwelling. To view the inscription click here.
Grid ref: SJ 475228