SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Wellington
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, New Street, Wellington
This large and imposing chapel was built in 1883 to the design of Herbert Isitt. It replaced the former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel farther east on New Street, q.v. The chapel closed & was due to be demolished on 1 September 2003. There is now a new Methodist Church in Wellington.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here