SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS
[former] Wesleyan Mission Room, Wellington
This Wesleyan chapel was built in 1861 for a meeting established in 1859. It closed c. 1941 and is now used as a furniture shop. For a view of the date stone, click
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.
To return to the main page,