Primitive Methodist Chapel, Welshampton
The date on the commemorative plaque above the porch contains the date 1843 and the words "They shall prosper that love thee". In 1851 the chapel had seating for 100 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 they reported that they did not have a service, but on average they had between 40 and 50 worshippers at their afternon and evening services. In addition they had 15 children at their Sunday school. This small chapel has a manse attached at the right-hand end. The building is still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2017.
Grid ref: SJ438350