[former] Welsh Frankton Congregational (later URC) Chapel
Although thee is no datestone or denominational stone visible on the chapel, on 15 June 1984 they held a special service to celebrate their 150th anniversary, so the chapel must have been built in 1834. In 1851 the chapel had seating for just over 200 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 97 worshippers at their morning service and 76 at their evening one. They had between 80 and 85 Sunday scholars.This chapel, with a former manse at one end, seems to be still ongoing in 2016.
Grid ref: SJ 366331.