The Primitive Methodist Chapel, Aston Street, Wem
This chapel was built in 1926 to replace the old Primitive Methodist chapel in Chapel Street. It became the Methodist Chapel with the amalgamation of the Primitive and Wesleyan Methodists in the 1930s, and in 1983 it combined with the United Reformed Church to become the Wem Methodist United Reformed Church. This arrangement continued until 2010 when the church became solely Methodist. It still continues thus now (2016).