Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, King Street, Much Wenlock
The Wesleyans bought a site for a chapel in Shineton Street (approached by a narrow lane off the street) in 1819, and erected a plain stone chapel. In the 1851 Religious Census they had 28 worshippers at their afternoon service and 46 at their evening one. The chapel closed in 1960. By the early 1980s the building was in commercial use.