SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS
West Felton Primitive Methodist Chapel
This Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1909 and is still in use in 2017. The building has been extended at the back and sides in modern times.
Grid ref: SJ 351253.
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.
To return to the main page,