Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, The Lodge, Weston Rhyn
The Wesleyan Methodists had a chapel here by 1866, on the north side of the main road through Weston Rhyn. In 1903 they built a new chapel on the opposite side of the road at a cost of about £1000. The foundation stones were laid on the 8th of October 1903. The old chapel was then used as a Sunday School, but the site is now just a grassy patch. The 1903 chapel seems to have closed in the late 1960s, and there is now a house on the site which looks like a much-altered former chapel.