The [former] Presbyterian Chapel, Dodington, Whitchurch
A Presbyterian congregation meeting at the house of the Revd. Philip Henry at Broad Oak, three miles west of Whitchurch in the late 17th century, moved to a chapel built in 1707 in Whitchurch. This chapel was demolished by a Jacobite mob in 1715, and was rebuilt in the following year. A doctrinal split in the congregation occurred in the late 18th century and a large orthodox secession ensued. The congregation disbanded in 1844. The building has been used for a variety of purposes since then.