Whixall United Reformed Chapel
The small building set at right angles to the present chapel is the earlier chapel opened on 9th October 1805. In 1851 the chapel had seating for 150 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 122 worshippers at their afternoon service. They also had an average of 20 children at their Sunday School. It was described at the time as "neat" and "numerously attended".
Grid ref: SJ518348