[former] Whixall Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This is the original Wesleyan chapel in Chapel Lane. According to the "Shrewsbury Chronicle" of 9 December 1859 the Wesleyan chapel in Whixall was new then. It was presumably replaced by the newer chapel on the opposite side of the road, q.v. The building in 2005 was being used for business purposes, then was offered for sale in 2009 & by 2018 had been converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SJ 487343