[former] Congregational Chapel, Wilcott
A congregation was founded in 1834 and a chapel built. In 1851 the chapel had seating for 120 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 25 worshippers at the afternoon service. The building was restored in 1876 at a cost of £200. There is a small burial ground to the front with four gravestones visible. There is a noticeboard outside but no notices on it, so it was possibly disused by July 2003. For a view of the datestone click here.
Grid ref: SJ374193