[former] Wollerton Wood Primitive Methodist Chapel
This small brick-built chapel was erected in 1865 at a cost of £140, on land given by Mr W. O. Thornton. The foundation stone was laid by Mr Thornton on the 13th June, and the chapel opened on the 17th September. The inscription on the commemorative stone is "PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL 1865". An application to close the chapel was made in 1971 and granted in 1972. It was sold by the Methodist Church in 1973 and was de-registered as a place of religious worship on 25 October 1974. In 1984 it was sympathetically converted to residential use by a local farmer.
Grid ref: SJ 603315.