SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Woodseaves Wesleyan Methodist Chapel Woodseaves Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1896 but has ceased to be used for religious worship. It has been sympathetically converted to a house and extended in modern times. For a view of the unusual datestone, click here.
Grid ref: SJ 687310

To return to the main page, click here