Woore Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1833, and is still in use in 2017. In 1851 the chapel had seating for 120 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 40 worshippers at their afternoon service and 50 at their evening one. In addition there were 10 children at their Sunday School. There is an extension at the front erected in more recent times, & the whole has been covered in white painted render. There is no denominational stone nor is there a burial ground attached.