Woore Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1833. In 1851 the chapel had seating for 120 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 there were 40 worshippers at their afternoon service and 50 at their evening one. In addition there were 10 children at their Sunday School. Old Ordnance Survey maps show its location, which was quite near to the Wesleyan Methodist Chapel. The chapel has been demolished and the site has since been built on and there is now a bakery othere.