[former] Mount Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel, Worthen
This small brick chapel was erected in 1861. The porch was added in 1912. It has been reported that its use as a Methodist place of worship has ceased and that by 2013 it had been converted to a residence.
Grid ref: SJ 323046.
There are some photographs of the chapel, both interior and exterior, taken in 1992, deposited in Shropshire Archives.