Wrickton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Neenton
Little is known about this chapel yet, except that it was built in 1877. It was reported in 1910 that "The chapel has long been closed and only recently re-opened." The Primitive Methodist chapel is listed in Kelly's Directories of Shropshire for the years 1909-1929, and in 1934 as just "Methodist". It was not listed in 1937 or 1941. The building was reportedly sold c. 1932. This is the only photograph available at the moment. The site seems to have been cleared now.
There was also a Wesleyan Methodist cottage meeting established in the summer of 1850 & in existence at the time of the 1851 Religious Census, which showed that there were between 15 & 40 worshippers at their meetings.