[former] Yorton Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel,
This little chapel, 21 ft by 18 ft, was opened on 1st May 1859 and was built at a cost of £95. The chapel debt was cleared by May 1863. The chapel was altered, painted and improved in 1881. The chapel closed in 1958 and was sold c.1964. When viewed in March 2005 it had already been converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SJ 504223