who uses a computer can benefit from the right software. Level
Learning UK's role is to help you find that sofware.
Level Learning UK offers impartial advice during
the demonstration of assistive
software. We don't sell software. We let you compare programmes
with the active assistance of an expert.
Assistive software is particularly useful
- Those who have developed RSI (repetitive strain injury).
- Slow typists
- Proofreaders or people who proofread as part of work
- Second-language speakers
Let us demonstrate a range of software which allows you to:
instead of type
- Brainstorm and plan creatively
- Organise thoughts clearly
- Proofread more accurately
- Work co-operatively with
We also can show useful tools such as a dictionary that
in real speech and a pen that scans text and allows
you to download it directly to your computer.