For a current list of what's showing during the month, please go to
We are very pleased to be able to offer the following services to surrounding communities:
STATE OF THE ART LIGHTING AND SOUND TO ENHANCE YOUR SHOWS
- THE AVAILABILITY OF SOUND AND LIGHTING ENGINEERS ON REQUEST
- REHERSAL TIME (WITH OR WITHOUT STAGE) AT A VERY REASONABLE COST
- BOOKINGS TAKEN FOR PRIVATE FILM VIEWINGS FOR PARTIES OR OTHER GROUPS
- WEEKLY SHOWING OF FILMS IN THE DAYTIME TO PARTIES AND CHARITY GROUPS
- SEATING FOR UP TO 300 PEOPLE FOR YOUR EVENT
THE HALL IS ONLY OPEN WHEN THERE IS A GROUP OR AN EVENT ON AT THE HALL, IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT THE MANAGER, PLEASE CONTACT US ON THE DETAILS HIGHLIGHTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND PLEASE NOT ASSUME THE HALL IS OPEN. WE HAVE MANY GROUPS AND CHARITIES WHO USE THE HALL IN THE EVENINGS AND DAYTIME FOR VARIOUS REASONS, BUT INBETWEEN THOSE EVENTS, THE HALL ITSELF IS CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS.
As we are expanding the use of our stage, we particularly welcome clubs, societies and choirs etc to make use of our stage. Again, we can make this beautiful Hall available at a very reasonable cost for stage productions.
For an up to date list of prices, or to make a booking enquiry, please fill in the online form HERE and the Hall Manager or one of the volunteers will get back to you to discuss your needs
TRACY AND RAYMOND IN THE HALL'S SHOP